Our job offers:
The hauck company has been looking after families and giving babies the best possible start in life since 1923. The employees help parents to make everyday family life easier - with high-quality equipment for babies, from comfortable baby cots and practical prams to durable highchairs, reliable safety gates and educational toys.
The group of companies has around 300 employees worldwide, generating an annual turnover of more than 130,000,000 euros.
Based on a strong presence on European target markets, the company now intends to drive forward its expansion on other international markets.
We are looking for new team members to join us on this exciting journey. Apply and make a significant contribution to the success of the hauck brand!
The health of our employees is very important to us. We offer various services to promote your health in our office. For example, you can use ergonomic chairs or exercise balls. In addition, we also offer:
• Free water and coffee at all times.
• Free fruit baskets.
• Service for daily meals: you can order food that will be delivered.
• Thanks to "Job Rad Leasing" you can use hauck bicycles on your way to work or privately. You can choose between a bike and a Pedelec.
• You will receive discounts on health activities by using the i-gb Card both for local contract partners (e.g. fitness centres, spas or swimming pools) and private sport activities (e.g. walks, jogging, biking.)
• Health days such as back pain prevention courses together with health insurances.
• Company support through reintegration management.
Further development and training is important to both you and the whole hauck team. Through various trainings, personal skills can be continuously improved. This means new knowledge, professional input and inspiration for you and for us as a company. For this reason, we provide you with various formats and support you in this process.
• Further education and e-trainings based on your state of knowledge.
• Experienced supervisors & colleagues share their knowledge with you.
• Detailed expectation plan for the first 3 months, so that we can make sure you understand the most important basics and expectations hauck has in you.
• Efficient onboarding plan with a buddy: We work out together an onboarding plan with the most important interfaces and deadlines so that you get to know all the staff. You will get a buddy who will pe your pemanent contact person. You can turn to them with questions about your onboarding.
• You can do further education and e-training based on your individual level of knowledge.
Career & Family
With our products we aim to make the lives of parents and children more comfortable and wonderful. This vision is also supported internally by us by offering different working models and additional services.
• Flexible working times (flexitime, full time and part time)
• Depending on your department, you can partly make use of home office
• Special leave days in case of relocation, birth, wedding or death
• Employee discount on our products
• Capital-forming benefits
• Allowance for workplace glasses
• Employer funded pension
• Wedding allowance
We value and recognise your work performance because we know how important appreciation and recognition from colleagues or superiors is as a motivating factor. This is reflected in the following.
• You receive constant feedback.
• Profit sharing, Christmas and holiday pay/bonus.
• You receive a gift on your birthday.
• Honours and gifts on your anniversary from 10, 25, 40 and 50 years with the company.
• We look forward to seeing you at our team events, such as summer and Christmas parties, departmental lunches and mystery lunches.
• Employee referral programme: If you recommend a new employee to us and they start working for us, you will receive a bonus.